Hyatt Assistant Food and Beverage Director in NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Director of Food and Beverage is responsible for overseeing and directing Banquets, Restaurants, In-Room Dining, Lounges, Stewarding, and any other Food or Beverage related areas operated by Hyatt.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Food and Beverage operations in the front and back of the house
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Implement and maintain F&B sales/marketing programs
- Direct and oversee development of employees
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for food and beverage operations
- Coordinate food and beverage operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and associate satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintaining Hyatt standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Performing daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards
- Maintain communications with Corporate Staff
Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- 4 years or more of progressive hotel Food and Beverage experience (typically with Hyatt)
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience implementing new F&B concepts
Primary Location: US-LA-New Orleans
Organization: Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: NEW007479
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.