SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company PersMod Sr. Network Administrator in New Orleans, Louisiana
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Join CSRA and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Navy Personnel Modernization (PersMod) program is seeking an AWS Network Engineer to join their team in New Orleans, LA .
The Engineer maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers:
· Designs and plans network systems.
· Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
· Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
· Conducts testing of network systems.
· Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
· Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
· BS degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
· 5+ years of experience with the following:
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) VPC Network Configuration and Management.
· Experience with firewalls specifically Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual / Cisco Firepower Management Center and F5 Networks BIG-IP Virtual Edition. S
· Secret clearance
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA LA New Orleans - 2251 Lakeshore Dr, Bldg 2, Fl 3 (LAC006)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.