HealthPRO - Heritage School Occupational Therapist in New Orleans, Louisiana
HealthPro Heritage has a great opportunity for a School Based Occupational Therapist to work a flexible schedule, one day a week, starting in July through the 2019 school year in New Orleans.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of this School Based Occupational Therapist position is providing diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric patients/students in a school setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
• Conduct Screenings and Assessments
• Deliver Treatment Services
• Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
• Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
• Exhibit Professionalism at all times
• Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
• Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family members
• MS/OTD in Occupational Therapy or BS with equivalent work experience.
• Successful completion of State Certification Examination for Occupational Therapy.
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
• Must hold a current license in the state of practice
Requisition ID: 2018-11026
External Company Name: HealthPRO Management Services, Inc.
External Company URL: www.healthpro-rehab.com
Full Name: First Last: Kerri Ann Kerley