PSC Industrial Outsourcing of Michigan, LLC Technician I Hydroblasting in Reserve, Louisiana
Valero (Meraux & St.Charles)
Under direct supervision, safely operates all necessary equipment for Hydroblasting services at client’s site and completes appropriate paperwork in accordance with PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, asbestos and vacuum, etc. see below) in accordance with operation training and guidelines and safety procedures.
• Performs maintenance when required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SERVICE LINE SPECIFICS:
• Operates Nozzles, Shotgun and line Mole effectively
• Basic safety courses including site specific procedures
• Service line equipment: terminology and on the job training and prescribed training courses
• Tool identification and usage training
• PSC Safe On Purpose training
• Local service offerings training
• All required local training
• Promotes to Technician II
• Compliance with MVR policy
• Compliance with Drug policy
• Compliance with Background checking policy
• Compliance with DOT physical requirements
• Possess BASIC Safety Council Reciprocal Card
• Possess all required I-9 documentation JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• 0 – 2 years related experience
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Reading and writing in English
• Ability to conform with work hours WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
• On Call 24/7
• Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Title: Technician I Hydroblasting
Requisition ID: 17001OZ